Welcome to ReadWrite's live coverage of the Google I/O keynote. Below you'll see not only a live stream of the event, but live blogging from our on-the-spot team including editor-in-chief Owen Thomas, mobile editor Dan Rowinski, contributing writer Mark Hachman and our fearless editorial assistant Nick Statt.
Our stories so far:
- In Google's Future, We Will All Be Developers
- Now Google Wants To Kill The Mobile Web (Good Riddance)
- Google Just Launched A Grenade At Spotify — And It Just Might Work
- Google Is Turning Search Into The Planet's Biggest Anticipatory System
- The Future Of Google Maps: Social, Personalized And Way Smarter
- What Google Didn't Announce At I/O
- Google Search Learns To Listen & Understand Context
- Google Is Making Life Easier For Android Developers
For the rest of the live blog coverage, see our real-time posts on the ReadWrite Google+ page.