Zillow’s Listing Showcase uses artificial intelligence to give interested parties a detailed, explorable tour of a property’s amenities and layout. Zillow’s goal is to transform the way people search for and shop for homes online by including innovative features like interactive floor plans, virtual tours, and high-quality photos.
- The Listing Showcase’s interactive floor plan is an immersive experience that helps buyers better grasp a home’s layout. Users can easily explore the space by clicking on various photo spots superimposed on the blueprints.
- Toggle Effortlessly Between Photos, Interactive Floor Plan, and Virtual Tour with Zillow’s Listing Showcase! The property’s layout and amenities may be fully appreciated by prospective purchasers thanks to this function.
- Zillow emphasizes the floor plan overlay, which links the photographs to their correct rooms, to improve the user’s experience. This helps potential buyers picture where each room is located in the house.
- Room-by-Room Zillow’s Listing Showcase has a feature called “Media Grouping” that groups together pictures and videos of a property’s various rooms. Users may move around the house with ease thanks to its intuitive navigation system.
- Prospective buyers can enjoy a dynamic and aesthetically engaging experience thanks to the Listing Showcase’s self-rotating high-resolution photo carousel.
In order to improve the Listing Showcase, Zillow uses AI to pick out “hero images.” Customer-preferred visuals are linked to specific spaces on an interactive floor plan or shown individually. Potential buyers can more easily envision themselves living in the room thanks to this addition.
In the upcoming months, Zillow wants to significantly enhance the Listing Showcase experience by delivering new features and capabilities enabled by artificial intelligence. Real estate agents will soon be able to use AI-generated insights about the qualities and characteristics of a home that are most important to prospective buyers. With this helpful data in hand, they can showcase the home’s best features.
“As soon as shoppers land on a Showcase listing, they will be virtually transported into the home, giving them a deep understanding of the home’s flow, architecture, and design — all before visiting in person,” said Mike Lane, vice president of ShowingTime+, about the Listing Showcase’s potential.
Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Seattle are among the major locations where the Listing Showcase has launched so far. A limited number of listing agents in each market will have the opportunity to subscribe to the offering at launch.
Zillow is clearly dedicated to being an industry leader in terms of innovation, as evidenced by the constant improvement of their “housing super app.“ The app’s creators say it will help with things like purchasing, selling, and renting property. Zillow wants to boost engagement, customer transactions, and revenue per customer transaction by putting money into growth pillars like tours, financing, seller solutions, partner network expansion, and service integration.
First reported on Geek Wire