Sadly, Nokia is nearly no more. Microsoft is changing the name of its flagship Nokia Lumia phone to, simply, Microsoft Lumia. The company purchased Nokia’s mobile phone division earlier this year and intends to drop the Nokia brand from its high-end Windows Phones entirely.
While the entry-level basic phones will still carry the moniker, we’re a little bitter about having to say goodbye to Nokia phones as we know them. After all, for many of us, our first mobile device was a Nokia brick phone. Read on for the five things we’ll miss about those wonderful, unbreakable gizmos.
1. They didn’t bend like the iPhone 6
Nokias broke you, not the other way around.
2. In fact, they were so indestructible, Tom Riddle chose a Nokia as his next Horcrux
Beat Snake and destroy the Horcrux! (PS If you’ve never read Harry Potter, you have no idea what we’re talking about. Just move on to the next slide.)
3. They had radtastic interchangeable faceplates
Changed that faceplate as often as my outfits.
4. They ran out of battery after days of use, not hours
What phone charger?
5. Last but not least, they came with SNAKE …
… which you probably played for hours.
Read More from PopSugarTech: