Google co-founder and Alphabet CEO Larry Page is much quieter than other leaders in the industry, rarely attending events (even Google I/O), speaking in public, or publicizing his investments. So it comes as a surprise when earlier this week a Bloomberg report revealed one of Page’s secret interests: flying cars. The chief executive has invested […]
Larry Page wants to defy his search business’s gravity.
He spearheaded Google’s response to Facebook.
Amid calls for “transparency,” it’s far from clear what’s happening.
“We are only at 1% of what is possible,” says Google CEO Larry Page. Here’s how the company will lead the way to the other 99%.
In a Google+ post, the Google CEO describes his unusual form of partial vocal-cord paralysis — the reason he vanished from public view for a while last year.