ReadWrite is one of the most popular technology news sites in the world. In addition to its online presence, ReadWrite journalists host live events to further its mission of helping makers and founders build new technologies and bring them to the masses.
ReadWrite’s parent company, Wearable World, holds several live events featuring ReadWrite’s editorial team and the groundbreaking technologists who regularly appear in its news and analysis. Please learn more about these events on Wearable World’s website.
What is e2e?
The most important event you will attend to shape your product-development future. Sound lofty? Believe it. e2e puts you face to face with the contacts, innovators, tools, and technologies that will affect the success of your product delivery. From idea to mass market and everything in between—prototyping, security, cloud, supply chain, and management—you’ll encounter a wealth of information in lecture, lab, and experiential settings, all to help you meet your end-to-end product-delivery goals.
- Not another “ditto” conference
- Building a product people love is hard, but building connected hardware and Internet of Things products is nearly impossible. Come and learn from industry experts, pundits, and thought leaders about the pitfalls and how to avoid them. e2e is a first-of-its-kind event where ideas become hardened, scalable products customers demand!
What to Expect
- A visionary keynote.
- Thought-provoking lectures.
- Tactical lab sessions.
- Networking with the top IoT and wearable technologists around the world.
- Highly experiential engagement with today’s most advanced technology.
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate and startup visionaries who understand their company desperately needs a strategy for impending disruption in hardware and the Internet of Things.
For more information on speakers, networking opportunities, and travel arrangements, visit the e2e conference website.
E2E CONFERENCE—THE JABIL BLUE SKY CENTER
6375 San Ignacio Ave., San Jose, CA 95119
For speaking opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For members of the media interested in attending upcoming events or learning more about ReadWrite, please contact email@example.com. For sponsorship or advertising opportunities, contact Wearable World sales.