Henri Bergius posted CoffeeScript versions of several Node.js exercises from Up and Running with Node.js author Tom Hughes-Croucher’s workshop at the Falsy Values event in Wasaw, Poland. You can find the exercises on GitHub.
Bergius has also posted his live blogged notes from the event.
The exercises included are:
- HTTP server and client in same script
- Express cookies example
- Express routing example
- Express error handling
- Express middlewares example
- Simple HTTP proxy
- Blog example using views, middlewares and routing
- CommonJS module and script using it
- async.auto example
- async.parallel example
- Chat server with web and TCP front-ends: client and server