The past few weeks have been filled with predictions for what 2011 will hold. Earlier today, I shared my own predictions. But what do you want to see happen on the web in the coming year?
- Microsoft would release IE9 on Windows XP – Buckler argues that HTML5 could be held back years if Microsoft doesn’t offer HTML5 support on its most widespread operating system.
- Web developers would backtrack on bandwidth-hogging websites Buckler wants to see fewer multi-megabyte web sites.
Just for kicks, he appended his fantasy wishes to the end of the article:
- Free open wi-fi becomes available everywhere on the planet.
- SEO cowboys find their conscience.
- PHP6 is released with full Unicode support.
What are you wishes for the web in 2011?