Apple didn’t get everything off its chest with its last event in September—you know, the one that introduced the iPhone 5S and 5C. There’s plenty more to come, including new models of Apple’s iPad and iPad mini, a possible update to Apple TV, the new Mac Pro and maybe—just maybe—an iWatch.
Apple has a fair bit riding on this announcement. Its iPad sales took a sharp dive recently, amid competition from cheaper-yet-capable Android tablets, and Apple has to be interested in turning that around. Might an iPad mini with a high-resolution “retina” display do the trick? Tune in and see.
Our coverage so far:
• Apple Touts iPhone Sales, iOS 7 At Launch Event
• Mac OS X Mavericks Available Today For Free
• New Apple MacBook Pro: Faster, Thinner, Lighter
• Goodbye, New New iPad; Hello, iPad Air
• Apple’s iPad Mini Gets Faster And Sharper
• Software Wants To Be Free, And Apple Is Getting With The Program
• Innovation Isn’t Dead At Apple—But Excitement Is
• What Apple Didn’t Announce At This Week’s iPad Event
• The New iPad Air vs. The Old New iPad
• The New Mac Pro: Who’s Going To Buy A $3000 Mac Desktop?