We’re talking about the new iPad Mini and updated iPad, whether we desire them or not, and whether we’ll buy them anyway.
Here are the links to the posts and topics we talked about:
- ReadWrite’s iPad mini coverage
- John Paul Titlow: The 4th-Generation iPad Makes Me Feel Like A Sucker
- Dan Rowinski: The “New” iPad Should Never Have Been Released
- Hack Education: Education, Technology “Journalism,” and the Apple PR Machine
- Felix Salmon: Why Apple Doesn’t Care About Its Competition(ᔥ Daring Fireball)
- Mark Hachman: Hands On with Microsoft’s New Surface Tablet