In this ReadWriteWeb Hangout, Robyn and Jon speculate wildly about who, if anyone, will acquire Pinterest. Robyn collected responses to the question from RWW readers all week, and they discussed all the possibilities. Jon was pretty sure of himself at first, but Robyn convinced him of her pick by the end.
Here are links to the posts and topics we talked about:
- RWW Storify: Who do you think will buy Pinterest?(embedded below)
- RWW: Why Flickr & Pinterest Need Each Other
- Engauge: Pinterest: A Review of Social Media’s Newest Sweetheart
- Google+ conversation on this Hangout with Greg Cohn from Yahoo
- LA Times: Is Pinterest really worth $1.5 billion?
We hang out at 11:00 a.m. Pacific on Thursdays, and you’re welcome to join us or just watch live. (Here’s the time for every time zone.) Make sure to follow +ReadWriteWeb on Google+ if you want to watch or participate. We’d love to have you!