This week’s big news was the launch of Google Drive, the fabled cloud storage and syncing service that’s been rumored for years. Jon got early access to the service and the team behind it, and he and Robyn explained the news and answered reader questions on this week’s RWW Hangout On Air.
Here are links to the posts and topics we talked about:
- The Google Drive Review You’ve Been Waiting For
- Google Drive Doesn’t Go Far Enough – But It Could
- Full-Sized Screenshots of the Google Drive iPad App
- Read This Before You Move Your Business to Google Drive
- Fabled Google Drive Won’t Be Another Dropbox(from February 9)
We hang out at 11:00 a.m. Pacific on Thursdays, and you’re welcome to join us or just watch live. (Here’s the time for every time zone.) Make sure to follow +ReadWriteWeb on Google+ if you want to watch or participate. We’d love to have you!