again. Codenamed Buffy, this Android HTC phone will feature deep Facebook integration and support for HTML5. It is expected to arrive in 12-18 months. Facebook had to do something mobile if they really want to compete with Google and Apple, right? Facebook chose Android as its platform, and Buffy as the name. Here are 5 ways Android phones are like Buffy. We're calling on all Buffy fans to add to this in the comments. Now, prepare thyself!Yesterday AllThingsD announced the launch of the Facebook phone,
1. Android phones are positioned to slay iPhones, just like Buffy is all about slaying vampires, demons and other forces of darkness.
2. Like Android phones, Buffy always makes a comeback.
3. You don't want to mess with Androids or Buffy. Androids say things like "DROID" in a robotic, menacing tone. Buffy shoves wooden stakes into the hearts of the undead.
4. Buffy and Android both seem to be super-human robots.
5. No one could believe when either of them arrived on the scene. Buffy fans, you know what I'm talking about.
How do you think Buffy and Android are alike? Tell us in the comments.