After the jump you'll find more of this week's top news stories on some of the key trends that are shaping the Web - Android, Mobile and Google - plus highlights from our six channels. Read on for more.
Top Stories of the Week
- The Art of Good Code Design
- Google to Android Developers: 'Do Not Develop in the Open'
- Three Big Geeks Leave Microsoft in One Day, Including Barney Pell
- The 5 Worst CEOs in Tech
- 8 Deadly Sins of Site Design [Infographic]
- MacBook Air Contest: Give Us Your Suggestions for Implementing Big Data with Virtualization
- The Future of Mobile Data Plans
- Social Media Case Study: Brooklyn Museum
- Google Acquires Restaurant Review Publisher Zagat
- Visualizing the Local Effects of Recovery Spending on Job Loss [Interactive Map]
- The Next Internet: What's Holding Us Back?
- At Least Half of All Twitter Accounts Are Inactive
- Dropbox Intern Redesigns Mobile Site to Resemble a Native App
- How Silicon Valley's Most-Connected Exec Does His Hiring
- How's Mozilla Doing with Do Not Track? Not So Good
- ReadWriteWeb Events Guide, September 10, 2011
Interested in digging deeper? Check out ReadWriteWeb's channels wrap-up for this week.
You can find ReadWriteWeb in many places on the web, a few of which are below.
Subscribe to the Weekly Wrap-up
You can subscribe to the Weekly Wrap-up by RSS or by email below.
RWW Weekly Wrap-up Email Subscription form: