Steve Jobs' resignation as CEO of Apple. Long one of the most fascinating and enigmatic technology leaders, Jobs' resignation had us ruminating on the things to learn from his leadership, what entrepreneurs should disregard, and just how large of an impact this detail oriented CEO had on our world.By far the biggest news this week is
After the jump you'll find more of this week's top news stories on some of the key trends that are shaping the Web - tablets, Google Plus, Twitter - plus highlights from our six channels. Read on for more.
Top Stories of the Week
- HP's $99 TouchPad Fire Sale Can Teach Everybody A Lesson [Op-Ed]
- StumbleUpon Delivers Half of U.S. Social Media Traffic
- Twitter adds image galleries
- What Devices Will You Carry in 10 Years Time?
- Google's +1 Button Now Works As Intended on Plus
- First Details About Lift, the Next Social Network From the Founders of Twitter
- Facebook Hits 1 Trillion Pageviews
- Klout Seeks More Legitimacy, Adds Facebook Fan Page & Twitter List Support
- Half of U.S. Adults Use Social Networking Sites
- Smartphone Evolution Over the Last 40 Years [Infographic]
- MacBook Air Contest: Tell Us Your Top Three Features for Virtualization Solutions
- How International is Twitter? @Twitter_Es Now Has More Followers Than @Twitter
- T.co Will Reveal Twitter's True Traffic Referral Power
- TechCrunch is Wrong: Here's the Real Location Opportunity for Quora
- TheInterviewr: A Really Easy, Fast, Free Way to Record Telephone Interviews
- Buffer Finds Tweet Scheduling Can Increase Clicks by 200%
- United Pilots Get iPads [Video; Screenshots]
- What Makes Educational Technology Successful in the Developing World?
- Gamers Today Are More Social Than You'd Think
- Mobile Workers Put In Longer Hours and Like It [Infographic]
Interested in digging deeper? Check out ReadWriteWeb's channels wrap-up for this week.
You can find ReadWriteWeb in many places on the web, a few of which are below.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Subscribe to the Weekly Wrap-up
You can subscribe to the Weekly Wrap-up by RSS or by email below.
RWW Weekly Wrap-up Email Subscription form: