The event will ticket place at PureSpace, and tickets cost $145. The first batch of tickets sold out, but you can still add yourself to the waiting list for the next round.
The talks will include:
- Ryan Dahl's keynote
- Elijah Insua: "Why node has a DOM"
- Curtis Chambers "Being Uber with Node"
- Matt Eernisse "Lessons Learned in Production"
- Visnu Pitiyanuvath "How To Win at NodeKnockout"
- Guillermo Rauch "socket.io"
- Marco Rogers "Developing C/C++ Bindings for Node"
- Chris Williams "F*ck Cyberspace, We'll Do It Live!"
- Marak Squires "Every node.js module evar!"
- Kevin Hague "Building a portable presentation system using webOS and Node.js"
- Henrik Joreteg "Building Realtime Singlepage Apps"
- Paul Querna "Deployment with Cast"
- Isaac Schlueter "How npm Works"
- Matt Ranney "Understanding Node Performance"
- TJ Holowaychuk "Stylus"
- Felix Geisendörfer "How to Test Asynchronous Code"
- Tyler Gillies "Dirty Little Hacks"
- Charlie Robbins "Running node.js in Production"
- Sean Cribbs "riak.js"
- Tim Caswell "Hackers Asylum"
There will also be a secret talk by a "Mozilla Person," a panel discussion featuring Node.js contributors and a closing talk by Mikeal Rogers.