launched AdWords API v201101. The new addresses requests for faster reports, adds the ability to run experimental ad campaigns and expands support for geo-targeted ad campaigns.Yesterday Google
Google will deprecate old versions of the API August 2011.
What's new in v201101:
- Support for My Client Center cross-client reports.
- Several new reports: Geo Performance, Demographic Performance, Ad Extensions Performance, Destination URL and Creative Conversion.
- Better control and filtering using a single generic selector.
- A new AdGroupAd type for experiment campaigns.
- Support for geo-targeted campaigns
According to Google's announcement, support for interest-based advertising is coming soon as well.