100 Uses will outline a new use every business day for five months. So far, the project has outlined only five.
- Race Timing with RFID - How Rosie Ruiz Changed an Industry
- Hospital Inventory Control with UHF RFID - What if Your Goods Could Talk?
- Enhancing the Patient Experience with RFID - "It's Like Angels Singing"
- The Batteryless RFID Imperative in Healthcare - Patient-Centric Applications That Are Changing the Healthcare Landscape
- The Next Revolution in Wireless and Mobility - How RFID and Sensing Is Automating Identification, Data Collection, and Location Systems
Can they keep this up 95 more times? That seems like a rough row to hoe. After all, three of the five concern the healthcare industry. But if so, it should prove a very nice survey of current usage. At any rate, we think it will at least provide a nice entrance into the breadth of current RFID use for those new to the Internet of Things.