You can import individual events in the Events Guide into Google Calendar using the link beside each entry, or download the entire thing as an iCal file (which is importable into Google Calendar, Outlook, Windows Live Calendar, etc.) or even view it as a world map. Know of something cool taking place that should appear here? Let us know in the comments below or contact us.
29 - 30 June 2010: London
Cloud Computing World Forum is the perfect event to learn and discuss the development, integration, adoption and future of cloud computing and SaaS. Building on the success of the 2009 show, this two day conference and free-to-attend exhibition will provide a focused platform for the global cloud and SaaS industry. Show highlights include:The 2nd annual
- Co-located with CloudCamp London
- Co-located with Green IT conference
- Free-to-attend exhibition with seminar and scenario theatre
- Free-to-attend evening awards presentation
- Hear from leading case studies on how they have integrated cloud computing and SaaS into their working practices
- Learn from the key players offering cloud and SaaS services
- Evening networking party for all attendees
5 - 7 July 2010: Marseilles, France
Lift France '10
Lift France gathers pioneers from all over the world to explore how the technologies and concepts of the Web are changing the real world. Through a combination of workshops, inspiring talks, and innovative demos, Lift offers a chance to anticipate the major shifts ahead, and meet the people who drive them.
Together we will explore 4 major topics:
- "Web Squared", Making Sense of the World through Shared Data
- "Fab Labs", Reinventing Manufacturing
- People Hacks", Distributing Control and Knowledge
- "Privacy Revisited", Protect and Project
Speakers include Sam Pitroda, advisor to India's PM on innovation; Alma Whitten, Google's privacy lead; Haakon Karlsen, Fab Labs Foundation; Michael Cross, FreeOurData.org; Amit Zoran, MIT Smart Cities Lab; Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet, French minister for the Digital Economy; Geoff Mulgan, the Young Foundation.
6 July 2010: Online
The Influencer Project: 60 speakers. 60 minutes. 60 different ways to increase your influence online. We're pretty sure it's the shortest marketing conference ever. You'll learn from new media luminaries like Robert Scoble, Anne Holland, Tony Hsieh, David Meeman Scott, Gary Vaynerchuk, John Jantsch, Ann Handley, Brian Solis, Read Write Web's own Marshall Kirkpatrick, and many more.ThoughtLead presents
Sponsored by HubSpot and available via webcast and phone, the conference takes places July 6, at 6 p.m. Eastern (GMT - 4:00). Registration is free, and comes with the MP3 recording and PDF transcript of the event. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to become the 60th speaker with ThoughtLead's "Influence in 140 Characters." To learn more and register, click here.
7 July 2010: Melbourne, Australia
Digital Sport Summit is Australia's premier sport and digital media event. Hear from social media pioneers who are changing the face of Australian sport. Learn how social media and mobile technology is taking fan engagement to a whole new level.
Speakers on the day will cover a variety of topics including:
- iPhone application development for sport
- Convincing management of the case for social media
- How to monetize social media
- Fantasy sports
- Social media from an athlete's perspective
With speakers representing Essendon Football Club, Cricket Victoria, Herald Sun, Football Federation Australia and more. Digital Sport Summit will take place at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
22 - 23 September 2010: Singapore
Social Media World Forum Asia is back for 2010. The event will be taking place at the larger venue - The Suntec Conference Centre - before the F1 Singapore night race. Two days of interactive and engaging conference featuring leading key figure keynotes, brand case studies, topical Q&A and debates, exhibition hall, workshops and networking. Speakers include:
- Blake Chandlee, VP & Commercial Director, EMEA, Facebook
- Nicki Kenyon, Vice President, Digital Marketing APMEA, MasterCard
- Reynold D'Silva, Global Brand Marketing Manager, Unilever
- Pooja Arora, Brand Manager, P&G
- Thomas Crampton, Asia-Pacific Director, 360 Digital Influence, Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
- Lito S. German, Marketing Director, BMW Group Asia
- Ranjeet-Shandu Singh, Digital Project Manager, Ogilvy One Singapore
- Derek Yeo, Head of Marketing, Tiger Airways
5 October 2010: New York City
FinovateFall will return to Manhattan on Tuesday, October 5 to showcase dozens of the biggest and most innovative new ideas in financial and banking technology from established leaders and hot young companies. The Fall event is the original and largest Finovate and features a single day packed with our special blend of short, fast-paced onstage demos (no slides are allowed) and intimate networking time with top executives from the innovative demoing companies.
FinovateFall is a unique chance to see the future of finance and banking before your competition and find the edge you need in today's market. Early bird registration rates are available.
29 - 30 March 2011: London
Social Media World Forum Europe: Two days of interactive & engaging conference featuring leading key figure keynotes, brand case studies, topical Q&A and debates, exhibition hall, workshops and networking.
Social Media World Forum Europe is continuing to evolve and deliver an event which is second to none, ensuring our audience receive the maximum potential from attending our shows. New for 2011 we have introduced interactive panel discussions, live streamed debate sessions, collaborative learning, break-out group discussions, open Q&A portions in every session, open workshops, with group discussions and interactive zones within the exhibition hall. We have introduced the Online Marketing Toolbox Workshops, educating in all elements of the online marketing mix, such as SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Mobile & Apps. The perfect toolbox to complete your online marketing strategy.
Download this entire events calendar in iCal format.