Top Stories of the Week
- Who Needs Java? Probably Not You
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.0 for iPhone 3G
- Jailbreaking iOS 4.0? How To Keep a Jailbreak For iPhone 3G or 3GS
- OpenDNS Launches FamilyShield, Free Parental Controls Service for Web
- New iPhone Software Arrives Today - Can You Run it?
- How Twitter Annotations Could Bring the Real-Time and Semantic Web Together
- Online Language Learning Company Babbel Adds Voice Recognition Tool
- Mapping the Oil Spill in Real Time
Augmented Reality for Marketers and Developers: Our Newest Research Report
Augmented Reality for Marketers and Developers: Analysis of the Leaders, the Challenges and the Future. This report will help you develop a sophisticated understanding of Augmented Reality (AR), the mobile and Web technology that places data on top of a user's view of the physical world. The research included will help you decrease your AR development time to market by learning from the first wave of early adopters. AR offers a new marketing and product paradigm for a high impact, high value customer experience. More than 1,000 AR campaigns were kicked-off last year and we expect to see many more in 2010. In this report, we profile key AR development companies, their campaigns as well as development lessons learned. For more information or to buy the report, visit here.We're pleased to announce ReadWriteWeb's latest premium report,
- iPhone 4: Your Burning Questions Answered
- Google Activates Android "Kill Switch," Zaps Useless Apps
- Developers Betting on Android for Long-Term Success, Says Surveyy
Internet of Things
- Google, GE & Others Prototype Wireless Mote to Connect Any Device to Smart Grid
- The Internet IS a Series of Tubes: Real-Time Mapping of the London Underground
Check Out The ReadWriteWeb iPhone App
ReadWriteWeb iPhone app. As well as enabling you to read ReadWriteWeb while on the go or lying on the couch, we've made it easy to share ReadWriteWeb posts directly from your iPhone, on Twitter and Facebook. You can also follow the RWW team on Twitter, directly from the app. We invite you to download it now from iTunes.We recently launched the official
- Is Venture Capital Broken?
- Posterous and Ambition: A Lesson for Startups?
- Delicious Founder, AOL Exec Launch Hacker Angels
ReadWriteCloud, sponsored by VMware and Intel, is dedicated to Virtualization and Cloud Computing.Our channel
- Oxygen: A Desktop Network Connected to the Cloud
- Architects of Amazon Web Services Launch Nimbula, Promise an OS for the Cloud
- Weekly Poll: Is Salesforce.com Chatter Really That Unique? Does it Matter?
ReadWriteEnterprise is devoted to 'enterprise 2.0' and using social software inside organizations.Our channel
- Antivirus Product Testing is Changing, Whether Vendors Like it or Not
- 3 Up-and-Coming Collaboration Suites
- Google Apps Now Supports Multiple Domains
Enjoy your weekend everyone.
Subscribe to Weekly Wrap-up
You can subscribe to the Weekly Wrap-up by RSS or by email below.
RWW Weekly Wrap-up Email Subscription form: