Discontented with the notion of merely reading about the iPad launch and perusing reviews thereof? Time to stop worrying and learn to love the liveblog. Marvel at our semi-comprehensive list of people in line bruising their thumbs in the service of moment-by-moment documentation of line speeds.
- New York Times Bits blog: a plethora of Times functionaries have spread out across the nation
- CNET: covering San Francisco, Palo Alto and NYC
- Gizmodo: the kids at Gizmodo are doing a marathon live-app review
- Intomobile: at the Palo Alto store
- PaidContent: at the Best Buy in Manhattan
- Reuters: even Reuters is getting in on the action!
- Tech Crunch: in San Fransisco
- TUAW: representing the Mountain States
If you know of any other liveblogging of the iPad launch taking place around the globe, please drop a link in the comments, why don't you?
Photo by Justyna Furmanczyk.