this week's episode of RWW Live, to be broadcast live at 3.30pm PST Tuesday (6.30pm EST), ReadWriteWeb talks to a group of leaders in the online shopping market. We have executives from Retrevo, ModCloth, Baynote, ThisNext and Cartfly on the call, and we'll be discussing what's next in online shopping in this timely holiday podcast.In
Join the regulars from RWW Live, plus:
- Jack Jia, founder and CEO, Baynote, a collective intelligence platform for online shopping, featuring recommendations and social search.
- Eric Koger, CEO, ModCloth, an online retailer of vintage, indie, retro and mod clothing.
- Andrew Eisner, Director of Community and Content, Retrevo, a "matchmaking service for people and electronics".
- Kurt Collins, VP of Business Development, Cartfly, a social commerce store network that enables online merchants to turn their storefronts into portable widgets and distribute them across major social networks.
- Mateo Gutierrez, Director of Social Marketing, ThisNext, a social shopping network "where people interact with community-validated taste makers and influencers to discover recommended products".
RWW Live is hosted as always by Sean Ammirati and ReadWriteWeb editor Richard MacManus.
Before the show starts, we're interested in what questions you have for the panelists. Please leave a comment on this post and one of the RWW crew on the call will do our best to ask your question.
UPDATE: the show is now finished, here is the audio: