top health web apps, the trends to watch in health 2.0, and the latest industry stats. And this morning we published a Health 2.0 update. So in this week's episode of RWW Live, to be broadcast live at 3.30pm PST Monday (6.30pm EST), the ReadWriteWeb authors get together with a number of industry experts to discuss how the Web is changing health care.We have been tracking the so-called 'health 2.0' trend for some time now. We've covered the
Join the regulars from RWW Live, plus:
- Scott Shreeve, MD, from Crossover Healthcare. Dr. Shreeve is a board certified Emergency Medicine physician and was a co-founder of Medsphere Systems Corporation, the first open source electronic health record for the healthcare enterprise.
- Abe Lederman, President and CEO of Deep Web Technologies. He has helped design several major search engines in health notably science.gov and worldwidescience.org and the new search engine Mednar.
- Robert Shelton, Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO of Private Access, a suite of web-based applications that "solve the significant privacy hurdle that the medical community faces when attempting to recruit subjects for clinical trials and share confidential records in pursuit of faster diagnoses and better treatments for diseases and chronic illnesses."
- Sramana Mitra, author of the book Entrepreneur Journeys, who in her Forbes column has been calling for Internet entrepreneurs to tackle the health care industry.
- Malcolm Costello, SVP Marketing and Strategic Relations at Kryptiq, a provider of connectivity solutions for healthcare - for information sharing among healthcare professionals, their colleagues, and patients.
- Steven Krein, CEO and CO-founder of OrganizedWisdom, a human-powered, doctor-guided search service for health.
RWW Live is hosted as always by Sean Ammirati, with Marshall Kirkpatrick and Richard MacManus from ReadWriteWeb on the call.
Before the show starts, we're interested in what questions you have for the panelists. Please leave a comment on this post and one of the RWW crew on the call (Sean, Marshall and Richard) will do our best to ask your question.
UPDATE: the show is now finished, here is the audio: