Jobwire, to track who has been hired for new jobs in tech and new media. In this week's episode of RWW Live, to be broadcast live at 3.30pm PST Monday (6.30pm EST), we will discuss the state of online tools for career discovery and job searching. We have executives from Path 101, Indeed and Simply Hired joining us.We recently launched a new product,
This edition of RWW Live is sponsored by our main Jobwire sponsor VisualCV:
Join the regulars from RWW Live, plus:
- Charlie O'Donnell, co-founder and CEO of Path 101, a "Community Powered Career Discovery" service.
- Paul Forster, co-founder and CEO of Indeed, a search engine for jobs.
- Dion Lim, President & Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Simply Hired, also a job search engine.
RWW Live is hosted as always by Sean Ammirati, with Marshall Kirkpatrick and Bernard Lunn from ReadWriteWeb on the call.
Before the show starts, we're interested in what questions you have for the panelists. Please leave a comment on this post and one of the RWW crew on the call (Sean, Marshall and Bernard) will do our best to ask your question.
- How has the current economic environment effected each of their businesses?
- What career needs of individuals are not currently supported by online tools but should be?
- What do the panelists think is the most common misunderstanding among people using online career tools?
- If someone is listening to this podcast and looking for a new job, what advice would the panelists give them?
UPDATE: the show is now finished, here is the audio: