We've still yet to have these rumors confirmed, but what if eBay were to actually sell StumbleUpon? Help us predict whether eBay will sell the service by the end of this year and if so, the price tag that it might fetch.
- Reports claim that eBay is in touch with Deutsche Bank to find a buyer.
- eBay purchased StumbleUpon for $75 million 16 months ago.
- In July 2008, StumbleUpon had 1.3 million worldwide visitors, down from 4.4 million a year prior.
Stumble Upon Our Discussion
In addition to reading your predictions, we'd also like to know your thoughts on what this might mean for StumbleUpon community members. Here are some things to discuss in the comments section:
- Will StumbleUpon's growth continue to decrease if the rumors are true?
- If you're a StumbleUpon user, what are your thoughts on how the StumbleUpon community may be affected by a sell?
- If StumbleUpon doesn't sale, what do you think eBay will do with the service?