Web 3.0 Conference & Expo is happening October 16-17, Santa Clara, CA. ReadWriteWeb is a media sponsor of the event.The
Web 3.0 Conference and Expo will explore the strategies, tools, technologies and the big ideas necessary for building impactful, socially relevant, and profitable Web 3.0 products, services and companies. So whether you are a designer, developer, entrepreneur, strategist, or venture capitalist, if you are thinking about the next generation of the Web, the Web 3.0 Conference is the place to be.
There will be keynote addresses by Scott Prevost of Powerset and Amaid Solomon of Peer39. Featured Business/Marketing track sessions include:
* Monetization Implications of Web 3.0 (Semantic Advertising, etc.)
* Product Marketing, Key Biz Strategies
* Business Risks of Web 3.0. What Risks?
* Business models, strategies, valuation
* Semantic Startup 101 - Successes, challenges, strategic decisions
Featured Technology track sessions include:
* From Web 2.0 to 3.0 - Tales from the Trenches
* Opportunity Costs of ODBC and relational data models
* Knowledge Discovery from semantic metadata
* Web 3.0 Channel Demo - mobile, video, social apps
* plus Semantic Search & Services Demos
Register by Oct 1 and save.