A quick thank you to Read/WriteWeb's excellent sponsors, for supporting quality content on Web Technology. Thanks also to our fast growing community of readers - your comments and encouragement spur us along every day. If you're a fan of R/WW, you may like to sign up to our MyBlogLog community too.
R/WW's current sponsors are:
- Wild Apricot - If you're running a small non-profit, Wild Apricot provides easy to use online tools so you can focus on your mission.
- CentralDesktop - a collaboration platform for businesses; it has all the flexibility of a wiki with the structure required for business.
- Compete - not just a statistics service to rival Alexa, Compete also provides search, analytics, shopping deals, and a personalized homepage.
- Edgeio - distributed online classifieds, with more than 100 million items in over 16,258 cities from over 162 countries.
- Userplane - the premier provider of communication software for online communities.
- Zoho - has an extensive list of web-based office products and productivity tools.
- Flock - social web browser which is one of the most innovative browsers around. Version 1.0 is coming soon.
- Eurekster - innovative kiwi startup that provides the community powered search box on Read/WriteWeb; recently released 'write your own search results'.
My personal thanks as well to the R/WW team of writers and guest contributers.
OK enough of the back-slapping, time to pump out more Web tech posts...