Thanks once again to Read/WriteWeb's excellent sponsors, who I'm very grateful to for supporting the aims and ideals of this blog. The goal of R/WW is to provide quality analysis about web technology - and we think this focus on quality reflects very well on our sponsors. It also (may I say) leads to insightful conversations in the comments! So thanks to the following sponsors:
- Atlassian provides innovative enterprise software solutions, such as their wiki product Confluence.
- Zoho has an extensive list of web-based office products and productivity tools (a full Web Office suite is coming soon!).
- Flock is developing a social web browser and they are one of the most innovative browsers around.
- Pageflakes is a personalized start page that has some unique features - e.g. you can share your pages with friends and colleagues.
- Text Link Ads is an advertising network, which recently launched an interesting RSS advertising solution called Feedvertising.
- Futuretext has a new book out called Mobile Web 2.0, which explores how web technologies are changing the mobile industry (my copy is in the mail!)
- AdaptiveBlue has created a Firefox extension called blueorganizer, which got a lot of high praise at DEMO last week.
A special thanks as well to Read/WriteWeb's regular contributers, Alex Iskold and Ebrahim Ezzy (whose next article is coming later tonight). If you're a web technology enthusiast and have a topic you want to explore on Read/WriteWeb, do contact me at readwriteweb AT gmail DOT com.